Aspire Plumbing & Heating is an insured and bonded professional and reliable plumbing, heating, and air conditioning company with timeless values.
- Repair leaky faucets and/or pipes
- Clear clogged drains
- Repair or install new shut-off valves on kitchen fixtures
- Install new water and drain line piping to dishwasher or refrigerators
- Upgrade plumbing fixtures & faucets
- Install customer-supplied faucets, sinks or garburators
- Repair or replace broken or leaky faucets
- Repair or replace shower heads
- Fix slow flushing or constantly running toilets
- Unclog blocked toilets
- Reseal a toilet that may be leaking at the base
- Repair or install new shut-off valves on bathroom fixtures
- Repair or replace sump-pumps
- Find and remove blockages in main drain sewer
- Repair or replace backwater valve
- Replace water shut-off valve
- Repair or replace outdoor hose bibs / outdoor faucets
- Furnace maintenance
- Furnace installation
- A/C installation
- Gas Fitting
We Provide 24/7 Emergency Service, please call us at 250-833-0345.
We're here for you any plumbing / installation / replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
In most cases it is caused by the flapper not closing on or making a proper seal around the flush valve. If the flapper is not closing, then jiggle the handle and that will temporarily fix the issue. When the flapper is worn out and not properly sealing, then you will have to replace it.
Garbage disposals are not designed for hard objects and will only break up soft foods. You should always run water while using the disposal to help break down the foods and flush through the drain. An eco-friendly solution would be to compose food debris.
Drain cleaners can be toxic. Always read warning labels. These toxic chemicals are bad for your pipes, causing them to deteriorate from the inside out. If this happens your drain lines will need to be replaced. There are enzymes and friendly bacteria products that will keep grease from building up inside of your pipes. We recommend either using a small drain snake or a wet shop vac to help solve minor clogs before they become a bigger issue.
Depending on the age and type of your heater there are a couple of reason you may be running out so quickly.
Most electric water heaters have 2 elements that heat the water. The top element and the lower element. If you are running out of hot water quickly, or no hot water at all then it is likely one of your elements have stopped working and you should call your local plumber.
There is also a reset button on an electric water heater. If the reset button is tripped, we recommend not touching it and calling your plumber as that is an indicator that there is a more serious problem.
If you have a gas hot water tank the most common reason is the dip tube. The dip tube is a piece of pipe that directs the cold water to the bottom of the tank to get heated. Over time this dip tube can get shorter causing the cold water to mix with the hot causing temped water.
In most cases drains get clogged because people are not careful of what goes down the drain. Bathroom drains get clogged due to residues from soap and hair. We recommended that you are aware of what you put down your drain and to treat them with a safe cleaner.